Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Why?

Why is it when you need the most help from a man--any man--you get the least amount of help?  Why is it that men automatically assume that the person in the house with the biggest boobs, gets all the jobs they don't want to do?  I'm still trying to figure out what jobs they are willing to do but then that's another question.  Why can men open "X" but not close it, start it but not finish it, eat it but not clean it up?  And why is it that they don't get it that doing a job as poorly as possible will not get us to stop asking them for help?  Guys, we are sooo on to you.  We already know you pull this so give it up, already. 

When I ask why to any of the above questions to any male around my house, I watch him go through the stages of grief.  Denial (that's not my mess), Anger (self explanatory), Bargaining ("I'll do it at the next commercial"), Depression (better known as getting "busted"), & finally Acceptance (yep, she's gonna hassle me 'til I do it).  Again, why???   If you aren't gonna get away with something, why not just go ahead and do it?

And that's just how I see it....

No comments:

Post a Comment