Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Too tired to....

Blog?  Shower?  Even think about what to have for dinner?  Can't get your words in an intelligible sentence?  Such is where I am today and it's a new place for me.  I've usually been able to dig deep, in the past, and come up with something--anything.  Today??  Not so much.  With another cup of strong java, I may come closer but luckily today is not one of those "achievement " days for me so many people have daily. 
I keep wondering what all the single mom's of the world do when they have to appear intelligent, together and professional, when all they are capable of is robotic behavior.  I'm sure single dad's are in the same boat--I just tend to think in terms of the mom's, primarily.

What if the world called an officially recognized (and fully compensated) day off for all parents, caregivers, etc. and we all just climbed into bed for a day of rip roaring snoozing and rest?  The kids would all magically be taken care of, our houses would all be cleaned, laundry done, grocery shopping and errands run, dogs walked, and dinner all cooked and ready, when we woke up.  Only to then go back to sleep, and sleep through the night. 
 Ahhhh....I must be dreaming so I think I'll just turn over.  

No comments:

Post a Comment