Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, March 10, 2014

Happy Trails.....

I've decided to stop blogging regularly and will only post when the spirit moves me, if it moves me.  Thank you to any and all who have supported me in my blogging.  I can't say when or if I'll be back but it just feels like the right thing to do right now.

I think what threw me under the bus was yesterday working on mom's obit.  No, she is not dying this second but my sister had asked me to work on it so it would be ready, and I did.  Wow.  Emotional free fall without a parachute.  Although I have planned a funeral start to finish in the past (my great aunt-- when everyone else was out of town) I had never tried writing the obit of someone close to me and that was a doozie.  Couple that with a friend who lost her son Friday night and I'm feeling SAD.  Not surprising.  I am a big feeler.

I read this in the paper yesterday and thought it was helpful.

***A standard that cuts through emotional clutter: to distinguish between what moves you forward and what holds you back.***
                                                      



 

No comments:

Post a Comment