Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, February 4, 2013

Yay, it's Monday???

No matter what you thought of the Super Bowl, I think we can all agree Beyonce killed it.  My thighs are screaming this morning after watching all her squats and my lower back hurts from all that shakin' but there's no denying it sure looked good on B.  Oh, my....I loved all of it even though I only saw half of it. 

I had already switched over to Downton Abbey when the lights blew and Bruce came in laughing, to tell me.  Man...New Orleans and that Superdome have got some seriously bad karma going on.  Neither one of us could believe it and I'm so glad it happened after the half time show, and even if that's what blew all the circuits, it was still worth it.  Football was just a backdrop for the commercials and halftime show anyway.

As best I can tell, it appears we only have two more episodes of DA to enjoy before we wait for season 4.  I could be wrong here but they only have teasers for eight episodes listed, so that's sooo not good.  Not good at all.  I love getting to know all of the characters in depth--that doesn't always happen--and seeing how they react in difficult /painful situations.  You never really know people until they are put to the test.  That's when they reveal themselves for exactly who and what they truly are.  Not always pretty but very instructive. 

Now, pass the beignets and quit hoggin' all the Nawlin's coffee.  Happy Day to all and make it a GREAT one!      
                        


No comments:

Post a Comment