Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sitting in the in-between space

                                                        
 


Today I'm thinking about sitting in the space between where you've been and where you are headed.  You can look back and see the PAST way, way back there, vaguely, in the distance.  It's done.  It's over.  You've moved on.  Then I look at NOW and sit quietly watching, listening, pausing.  Many paths are before me.  Many options.  And I can sit in the in-between space and wait.

A path will be revealed to me.  Or, if I wait quietly, I will intuitively know which one is right for me to take.  Sitting patiently is the key.  Listening.  Watching.  Paying attention.

Others have walked my path, ahead of me.  Others will follow behind me.  None of us can know another's path, but we can walk together.....just accompanying each other.  The in-between space is a place for me to stop, rest, refuel, renew.  What's coming will come and when it does, I'll be ready.  I will have listened and will know where I'm going. 

                                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment