Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday

Technical difficulties kept me from posting yesterday.  It was one of my favorite people's birthday--Hudson-- and I could not get the picture I wanted to add, to sit upright.  Yes, I rotated it about a million times...it was a save as issue that I still don't get...and don't really care.  Anywho, happy happy to the cutest eight year old boy I know.  Here is one with him and his GoGo at his party about to have cake.  I'm thinking it might have been a swim party at the Y since it 1) looks like the Y and 2) I see wet hair.  (Just call me Sherlock) 

This is an alert for all Scandal watchers that we are back in bidness' tomorrow night at nine and from the preview I saw, Mellie has been eating small children again, as she is just as nasty as ever.  Man, I have missed her-- and Silas-- and all their back stabbing and intrigue.  I never know what is coming on that show and often it scares the pants off of me. It's also fun to watch them try to hide Kerry Washington's baby bump underneath coats, behind chairs, a big purse, etc.  Here's one from tomorrow night.

I may have lost Downton but I've got Scandal back and soon, Call the Midwife.  Oh, life is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment