Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, October 19, 2009

As one friend put it....

It just keeps getting piled higher and deeper around our house.  We no sooner launched Brian back to "his crib", for the most part, than we were finally ready to tackle what we think is a leak, under the house.  With all the rain over the last few weeks, it's not like the plumber could tell, by looking.  Shoot....we could have fished under our house.  Anyway, we've called Nick, the plumber, and (drum roll, please) he wants to cut the water off in the house for a minimum of 24 hours.  Guy's got a real sense of humor, don'tcha think?? 
I finally get my house back and the beginnings of my sanity, only to have the water cut off.

I admit it--I'm a laundry freak.  I even like to brush my teeth, shower, and am a  flushable toilet fan. I never thought that made me weird.  But to men, I guess it does.  Oh, and I might be a tad hysterical, too, since the plumber just cut off the water, without my knowledge, and the hot water heater started sounding like something on the launch pad at NASA.  Scared the you know what right out of me.
Stay tuned.  This can only get more weird.  Meanwhile,  I'll be bunking at my neighbor's, away from all this.  A girl can only take so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment