Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Whadaya think?

OK...this occurred to me yesterday while I was shopping at Target.  It seems that whenever I go, which admittedly is not often, all the cool, fun, inexpensive stuff in my size is already gone.  There's always the size 0 or 2 or the "larger ladies" sizes, but everything in between is history.  Even the accessories ...the fun, trendy scarves, Ugg "wanna be" boots--you name it.  G-o-n-e.
Here's my solution:  Target Personal Shoppers.  Doesn't that rock??  Yes, admittedly, we would need to upgrade some of the Target staff's style quotient, but ask yourself: would that be a bad thing??  I'm thinking not.  Sales people could develop their own clientele, gather up stuff, and call you.  Yeah...there might be the occasional knife fight between sales people over sizes and colors, but think how great it would be to get the right size on your first trip.  No more calling and running all over town to other Target stores.
Plus, sales people could earn commission on their sales.  Extra moolah for them.  It's a win-win.
Now...I do realize this idea would take some further R&D (research & development) but I'm thinking it could work.  Extra security for those potential knife/cat/bitch slapping contests??   Well, there is that.... but with the holidays approaching, shoot....they've already budgeted for that anyway.
OK...I'm on it.  I'm going to submit this in the Target suggestion box and I'll do my best not to act smug when I get first dibs at everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment