Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Texting and Twittering....? Why?

Do you Text or Twitter?  I personally despise texting, probably because I'm not super fast with the typing part and would rather just call someone than spend the time and effort (and expense) required to text.  Yes, I realize you can stealth text, both sending and receiving during a business meeting on in class, or even worse, while driving, but again, I ask, why???  I have yet to receive a life altering or life saving text so can't it just wait and either go to my voice mail or email?  I'll get back with you.

And Twittering....who in this solar system needs or cares to know what I am doing, right this minute?  It's not like I'm cutting into someone's heart or brain but if I was, and it was you, wouldn't you want me to be giving you 100% of my attention, and not be Twittering?  Even if someone was Twittering for me, as I operated, I'd still have to be multi-tasking, while I fished around in your heart or brain??  I realize modern medicine thinks this is a huge breakthrough--Twittering during surgery.  Sound good to you?  Me??  Not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment