Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ciao, Sorrento

This afternoon we head for the armpit better known as Naples.  It is pretty scungy but we are only there overnight before we catch our flight home, with a wonderful layover in London.  Since it's my most favorite city in the world, it's going to be like pulling my permanent molars to get me to walk down the jetway.

Sorrento has been a super place to base out of, and we went to Positano yesterday.....OMG.  Gorgeous and crazy beautiful---yeah, I know that's saying the same thing, but it's just how I see it, baby...  We did some piddly shopping yesterday and then had dinner at a local place recommended by our hotel, which I love.  Food was the best I've had---maybe just what I was in the modd for but tres' delish.  And speaking of Delish, can we talk about some of the Italian men?  Specifically, the Italian GOD at the front desk??  Honey, I may be old but I'm not blind, and he packs quite a wallop, all slinky and gorgeous.  And I'm not above feigning computer issues just to get him to come help me, either.  :) 

Since this thing is likey to cut me off any second, I'll go ahead and post this now.  We are off on the 2pm train, and a shuttle from our hotel in NAples is picking us up there.  More juicy stuff later.  I'm on a computer timer so I have to finish up pronto!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment