Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Poor Sis

Last night was really embarrassing.  Fred had a guy friend drop over and they were visiting in here where the computers and comfy chairs are, just a chillaxin', talking and laughing. Because Sis was making a total pest of herself, they finally shut the door, trapping her in the hallway all alone.  I was in our bedroom and heard the whole thing and just about lost my grip.  First it was the whineys, boo hoo hoo, then she came back to me and tattle tailed how they wouldn't let her in, and wanted me to walk down the hall, and let her back in.  They were laughing and having fun and she... wasn't... invited.  I told her no and for the next 15 minutes, she cried and moaned, and to add that extra little touch of drama, she laid down outside the door where they were, to howl- talk.  I wish I'd filmed it...it was that hilarious.

  When she finally gave up, she came back where I was for some solace.  I loved on her, and the second she heard the door open, she took off flying to get in where Fred was, even though he was letting his friend out the front door.  Seriously, I'm starting to wonder how old Sis is going to cope when we are gone.  I have a friend staying here with her because my dogs don't ever get boarded--they stay home at their house and someone comes to stay with them.   Now that the elderly gentleman,Wiggles, is in dog heaven, it's going to be interesting to see how Sis does, going solo, without her SO (significant other-Fred).  They have their little daily routine and I don't know if she's going to like doing it with anyone other than him.  Oh, well.  Time to buck up, Sis. 

I wonder if they have dog toys in Capri?

No comments:

Post a Comment