Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Droopies

I'm baaaaack...but I'm definitely limping.  I feel better, but have about as much starch as an old worn out shirt.  It's always such a pain to have that total energy suck after having a bug.  Instead, I want to wake up full throttle ready to go.  Feeling droopy as old underwear is just not something that sits well with me at all.

And speaking of underwear, late yesterday I got Fred to go swap some I'd bought that had shrunk....I had bought the size the lady told me was purrrrrrfect, after measuring my hips, only to have them shrink in the dryer.  I knew they were gonna do that....but I bought what she told me to, instead of following my gut.  But the best and my most favorite part, was thinking about Fred standing amongst all those girly undies, swapping out mine for a bigger size.  Let's just say in an otherwise crummy day, it did make me laugh.  It was almost as fun as when I used to get him to go get me emergency tampons, way back when.  Nothing beats that....not even him buying me breast pads, when I was breastfeeding the boys.  Tampons are just in their own stand alone category of embarrassment for most guys. 

The bad news?  The lady that helped him told him how wonderful he was to do this for me, yada...yada..yada, so he came home all full of himself.  Arrrrrrrrg....way to ruin it for me, lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment