Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Packing, Part 2

My plan is to try to weigh my bag tonite but now I'm thinking otherwise....do I really want that information?  If I know how much it's overweight, what am I really going to take out?  Answer: Nuthin'.  So, I may go ahead and weigh it, and if it's suuuuuper doooper bad, figure out how much I can put in Brian's or Fred's bags!  Hey...I figure if I'm doing all the planning and thinking for three people, they can at least help me haul all my girl stuff.  Sounds fair to me.... sort of......

Now for a brief rundown on last night's drama, and it was dramatic and hilarious.  Benji's West coast pals decided on a last minute (naturally!) certain dress code item for the wedding, and it was an episode straight out of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.   Numerous texts were sent and received, pictures flew back and forth in cyberspace, Brian and I flew out the door to the cleaners, and to do some last minute "dress code" shopping, once a decision was finally made.  And then, Brian went back, again, for one more thing.  Honestly, it was hilarious watching two West Coasters try to agree, with each trying not to appear to be the turd in the punchbowl.  Brian was cool about it....I was the one who could not stop laughing.  Oy, vey!

 Benji and the Jets (Benji's other band) played last night--yeah, I know....what a BAD idea, working the night before you leave, but that's a musician's life, so whatever.  I'm not calling him until later in the morning to tell them arrivederci and bon voyage.  Their flight leaves around 12:30pm today since they are the advance team, and will be somewhat rested by the time we arrive, in one large heap.  Knowing our group, there probably won't be much sleeping on the plane as there are w-a-y too many fun people to play with, in flight.  Benji has already told Brian he has the best seat on the plane between two luscious girls, Aubrey and Erin.  Thank you for that Andrea and Benji!  Nothing like a great brother and a wonderful new SIL, to take care of you in the flight seating.  Both gals are gorgeous and have great personalities, so I already know Brian's not going to close his eyes for a second.  This is going to be a hoot and a half.

Lastly, the laptop is staying home...just not gonna drag it.  If I can, I'll post from a cyber cafe at some point and if not, well....you'll just have to stay tuned until we get back.  :)  My best to all and keep it real while I'm gone.   And always tell it just how YOU see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment