Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, September 12, 2011

You saw a what?

I found out this morning on my walk that we've had an intruder in our neighborhood.  My friend, Leslie, who lives a few houses down from us was out walking her two Portuguese Water dogs when we ran into each other.  As her dogs lay down in a neighbors sprinklers, and mouthed the sprayers as they shot out water, she mentioned she was really concerned because the intruder was a coyote, and was in her yard last Wednesday at 9:15 in the morning.  She said her friend snapped a picture of it.  That I've gotta see.

  Leslie said she had been meaning to call us because of Sis.  She's seen Sis out front, alone and unleashed,  barking her head off, and she was worried old Sis might make a nice breakfast sausage for some hungry coyote.  There's  no doubt about that.  Throw the bunny in the mix and some coyote would be eatin' good in da 'hood.  Eh...I hate to even think about that.  So Sis is now grounded from going out front alone, and if need be, I'll take the pellet gun with us.  If I can hit a doe, I can hit a coyote, and I know I can shoot out the neighbors windows, while I'm at it. 

I swanny...all we need now is a snake sighting and that would just fry my bacon.  I hate snakes worse than mice, and both are just evil.  There is no positive reason for either of them that I can see, and snakes are just all kinds of wrong.  Ditto mice.  I am hatin' and I am sayin'. 



No comments:

Post a Comment