Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, September 30, 2011

Pic's to get you started--more later

This is not the walkway Andrea came up, but it gives you an idea of what the flavor of the Villa is.

Wedding terrace minus the candelabra I had not stolen yet.  It was placed to my right.  That's Cam and his adorable wife, Erin, Brian, and me.

We are outside at Il Riccio on a private terrace facing the ocean, and that's the fireworks the restaurant put on their chocolate wedding cake.  This does not do the wedding flowers justice--I'll try to find one that does.  They were  incredible.  Huge brandy snifter type footed bowl, with shells at the bottom, white creamy orchids and other flowers arranged where you couldn't see their stems--just the shells below.  Fabulous!
View from wedding terrace.  No kidding.  More pic's later.  My computer's about to blow...it's exhausted and so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment