Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Gray Living

Yesterday was designated Adventure Day for me.  I'd had a visit to McKinney, Texas, on my Bucket List and decided yesterday was the day to go, so off I went.  There was a particular store I wanted to see, Gray Living, and then I spent the rest of the time cruising in all sorts of stores until the rain started.  Yes, I knew it was supposed to rain but that usually doesn't impact me much.  Gray Living was well worth the trip and I WILL be going back.  It's the kind of place that makes you want to go home and throw a live grenade in your front door.  I was practically drooling as I strolled around.  They should hand out bibs at the front door.  I knew McKinney was a darling little town--I just didn't know how cute until I went.  Getting there is a breeze, so by all means go.  It's a great girls outing and day long adventure for those that shop 'til they drop.


Once the rain slacked up I decided to head home, and had been home 5 minutes when the sirens started wailing.  I was totally clueless about the tornado threat (quit laughing) and had a marvelous time.  Clearly, God takes care of those who don't listen to the radio.  Sis and I discussed getting in my closet if things got all quiet and weird, but that never happened, though it sure did for a lot of other people.  Watching the news later, I was very grateful that I left McKinney when I did and that I had not been flying down Central Expressway during all the tornadic activity.  (Spell check says tornadic is not a word--I say it IS.) 

No word on puppies despite my email to the breeder.  She either has nothing to tell or is busy being a doula (delivery support person for a mom) to Blue Bell.  My gut says there is not a blue and tan male in this litter and that's OK.  I'm not sure the timing is right anyway.  If I ever do hear from her, I'll let you all know.









No comments:

Post a Comment