Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Unnnnbelievable

I have to say that the recent revelation of our Secret Service guys and Colombian ho's, has shaken me to my core.  And I say guys simply because no female SS agents were involved.  (Duh.)  Sometimes, even I am shocked at my own naivete'.  SS agents??  The cool guys in the shades and ear plugs who will take a bullet for those they have pledged to defend?  With Colombian prostitutes and then not paying for services rendered?  I know that doesn't even touch the list of transgressions, but what in this wide world is going on?

Slimy, much??  And how about just out and out stupid.  Guys thinking with their you know what.  Never mind the possible implications and danger to a world leader in a country well known for it's drug cartels and murderous dealings.  Huh???  Who do you guys think you are???

And the Old Boy mentality is particularly abhorrent.  I've made no secret of the fact that I cannot stand Sarah Palin, but for a SS agent to post on his FB page that he was checking her out??  That alone should be grounds for immediate firing.  You can think it, but for heaven sake, how dumb are you to post it...on a social network, where the entire world can read it??  And smirk about it. 

                                              
Clearly the SS needs a thorough house cleaning, as does Washington in general, our Military from top to bottom, both political parties, and let's just throw in the world in general, in case I missed anybody. 

Note to the world:  Grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment