Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, May 20, 2011

Adios, Arnold

If you haven't already read the paper, this is your warning: Don't.  There's very little good news and tons of bad, or seemingly bad, so just take my word for it and avoid it at all cost.  And if by chance you bought one, ask for your money back.  I think if more of us actually did that, maybe they'd listen...who am I kidding?  They wouldn't, because admit it or not, we all have a morbid fascination with all things sick, gory, or chilling--why else would we pay money to got to those horrific blow up and guts flying everywhere movies?

And speaking of ten car pile ups, I just have to chew up Arnold a little more, and then I'm done.   I think if any more children come crawling out of the woodwork, with Arnold's square jaw and space between his teeth, he might as well move to the moon.  Yes, he has money and lots of it....good luck buying some forgiveness with all that cash.  My feeling is, at some point, his kids may forgive him, but they will never, ever trust him again or forget what he's done.  Forgiving is not forgetting--it's letting go of the hurt.  I hope it was worth it to Arnold because he's going to pay such a high price, for his indiscretion(s)? and lies.  Screwing up your own life is one thing.  Messing up your kids lives is way worse, and he is clearly one very sick and self destructive man. 

Maria will be fine.  She's a survivor and has a great network of friends. Lord knows she has lots of family to lean on if she wants that, but I'm not thinking she does.  My belief is she will lean on her closest friends for support.  Escaping from The Sperminator may just be her gift, in this whole ugly mess.  And the best news is, "He Won't Be Back."  Ever.  And that's just how I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment