Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yo-Yo me

If you are hearing a bunch of zzzzz-ing and other electrical noises, it's just my computer getting de-bugged in Las Colinas.  After having it contract a nasty worm or virus and send people unsolicited links to stuff I've never heard of, it was just time to get the old gal into Rehab.  Hopefully, after this trip, she'll be able to stay clean, and away from the wrong "elements".  That may mean I have to stay away from downloading pictures from the Internet which is my most favorite part of blogging--finding pictures that fit, and make me laugh--but I may have to.  Please...like that will really happen.

Today I feel like a yo-yo and not in a good way.  I was supposed to have a medical test at 9am this morning only to have it hijacked by the insurance people who wanted more information from my doctor as to why I was having it, before they'd pre-cert it.  As a result, it got cancelled right as I was about to arrive at Presby.  So, back home I went.  I did a few other things that also included waiting, and then lo' and behold, I got  a phone call saying it's now back on.  Be here at 3pm.  Long story short, it was a totally FUBAR experience and I'm thrilled to have it done.  Now, I wait until Monday for my results.  Or, I load the CD they burned for my doctor on here, and see if I can make heads or tails of my results.  I probably can't, but I already know I'm gonna try any way. Sometimes trying to resist being naughty is just too much for me....


















 
















 





















No comments:

Post a Comment