Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You just hafta see it....

My best laugh of the day occurred last evening, while taking a walk with Sis and her Dad.  Those two never cease to amaze me.  Fred takes her over to the Church right near us, and lets her immediately off her leash.  They have this game they play, that I was not aware of.  You have to see it to believe it.  She gets to stroll by herself until she reaches a certain designated area-- the area right past the Garden.  Suddenly, it's game on.  She and Fred run, almost side by side, all over the yard and Sis watches him out of the corner of her eye, to make sure he's still running with her.  If he stops, she stops.  It's almost like it's choreographed.  I liketa died.  She won't really run unless he does.  It's not like he's chasing her exactly but more like they are running together, in tandem.  Seeing Sis run at warp speed is beyond hilarious.  That long body of her's and those little short legs can m-o-v-e.

Then they take a break, cut through the church, loop around the side, and go at it again.  By then, both of them are exhausted, so that's it for that game.  And she loves it.  Where the two of them come up with this stuff is beyond me.  Hell....I just walk her.... which explains why she always wants to walk with him.  And did I mention she gets all antsy and excited when it's getting close to walk time?  She does, and has been known to bark at us, to get us moving along towards the back door.  Now that I've seen their latest little game, it sure explains why I get that look, when he's not home, and I walk her.  It's clear I just can't please everybody but second place ain't too shabby.  And it means I don't have to run, either.  Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment