Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, May 2, 2011

WOW

I don't know about you, but my head is spinning this morning.  Between the Royal Wedding and all of it's emotional sweetness, to the killing of Bin Laden, I feel like my brain has been put into a blender.  I never want to celebrate the death of anyone--even a murderer like Bin Laden--but I cannot seem to reconcile my feelings of relief, pride in our exceptional military and it's skills, and fear that retaliation isn't far behind.  Maybe I'm just in a little bit of shock.  Maybe it's the rain and morose look of today and all of the recent tornadoes and their damage, but it just feels like life is in overdrive.  Life's changes are moving sooo fast, and the highs and lows are steep. I can only imagine the swirl of feelings this latest news must bring up for families of all the 9/11 victims.

To all of those people who lost their lives on 9/11, and all of their families, my thoughts and prayers are with you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment