Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Capisce?

Since I have been working on plans for Benji and Andrea's Rehearsal Dinner all morning, I've decided to practice my Italian.  Never mind I don't speak any....I've just been using an Italian accent and putting an "a" on the end of almost every word, and  it actually works pretty well...."I speaka Italian prettya gooda".  See?  And I'm using my hands like the Italians do, when they talk, and it adds a lot.  I think it's a greata and it's really getting me in the righta mooda.

A travel agent friend of Bruce's suggested I email our hotel Concierge and get restaurant suggestions, and letta me just a tella you, old Guiseppi responded PDQ. (Pretty damn quick).  Both places are sooo gorgeous, I almost fainted, and with a view and ambiance like that, even if the food isn't perfect, who's gonna notice?  Capisce?  If you want to see either of the two restaurants I've contacted, check out Il Geranio and Villa Brunella, both in Capri, Italy, but fasten your seat belt before you do.  Maybe I'm just hormonal but both are enough to make you weep.
 My sister also came by this morning to give my wedding outfit "The Vogue" seal of approval--dress, shoes, purse, jewelry, etc. and I passed--- all except for the shoes.  Well, crappage.  She said my shoes "screamed", so those puppies can go right back todayI don't need me no screamin' shoes.  Thank God for sisters.  They are the only people who will tell you the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment