Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, May 30, 2011

Female SEALS

I just read the Internet article saying women are breaking all kinds of barriers in the Navy, and are likely to become SEALS at some point in the future.  While I think that's great for women, I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it.  An all woman SEAL TEAM?  ABSOLUTELY.  A co-ed team?  I'm not so sure that would be a good idea and here's why : on some level, guys are gonna be thinking "boobs"--ya just know they are.  I don't care what you say, straight guys have that automatically wired on their DNA.  And those other lady parts?  Those, too...guys are just gonna be fantasizing  about what's under those fatigues, period.  And that's not a great idea in the middle of a drop in raid.  Now admittedly, I don't know squat about SEAL training and maybe those guys can control their minds, and their hormones.  I don't know.  But it's definitely something to think about.
  And straight women are just as bad--on some level, they're gonna be thinking "rockin' bod", "I'd hit that", and "baby daddy".  That's just how men and women are.   I'm all for the advancement of  women in the Navy.  I think we'd be best served by either having a co-ed, gay SEAL team or a single sex per SEAL team.  Otherwise, I'm just afraid nature's gonna get in the way.  It always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment