Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, June 24, 2011

She's home!

I forgot to mention earlier that Mary, my next door neighbor, got home Wednesday around lunchtime, and is happy as a pig in mud to be under her own roof.  Nothing like home sweet home, to cure what ails you, and sleeping in your own bed is pure heaven.  She has a caregiver with her three days a week until she's strong enough to go it alone, before she moves to Virginia to, to live with her daughter.

 That means I have been relieved of my watering jobs and mail pick up at just the right time.  I just hung up with her and while she sounds good, I can tell I'm going to either be cooking this weekend to take her a few things or making a run to the Farmer's Market for some goodies to share with her.  These last few weeks are my swansong to be able to do nice things for her, so I better get busy.  Happy Weekend to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment