Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, June 13, 2011

Where did the weekend go?

After a very full weekend of front yard patrolling and squirrel hunting, last night Sis was one itchy, stinky girl.  As a result, Fred plopped her in my farm house sink and bathed her, cleaned her ears, and attempted to brush her teeth.  I say attempted only because she got so mad, she clamped her jaws shut and yipped really loud every time he tried to pry her mouth open.  You should have heard the two of them going at it.  She sounded like he was removing her ears with a dull knife, and he was giving her hell for not opening her mouth when he told her to.

For those of you who may have been reading for awhile, you may remember my posts on Fred trying to convince me that he could control Sis, by voice command.  Remember all that?  I knew it was hogwash then and last night was just further proof that he can control Sis, about like he can nail jello to a tree.  Fagedaboudit.

We've found a lovely hotel in Sorrento, to use as our home base after the wedding, and booked it over the weekend.  It will be easy to day trip out of it or just collapse by the pool if the spirit moves us.  I emailed Andrea's mom, and they are now booked there as well.  Yippee!

  My wonderful niece, Daley, helped me over the weekend with further Rehearsal Dinner plans.  She has a company called Merry Maps, that creates custom keepsake maps for parties and weddings-- and is opening her new website, Daley Ann, soon, with everything you can imagine for parties, showers, wedding, etc.  WOW, is she talented, and without her help and clever ideas, I'd have been totally flying blind.  She's on FB so check out her site or you can also google Merry Maps.  Her Aunt Caroline is her number one fan!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment