Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

So many questions

What in the world was up with the guy who ran up the crane yesterday at SMU?  I understand he fell from the crane early this morning and died, but my other question was what in the world was he on that made a crane sound like a good hiding place?  Or was this more of a psych issue?  Or a combo of both?  Who knows?

And what about John Edwards...is he going to the big house, or keeping it local??  It may be a little from column A, a little from column B but either way it sounds like the jury is dead serious about their ultimate decision, and for that I am grateful.  Jury duty is a serious job and even though I hate it, I do it.  But back to John ....I hope his children are OK, no matter what happens to him.  His kids have all been though enough.  Boy, howdy.....actions have consequences, and the ripple effect from his have been enormous.

Lastly, how about the Queens Jubilee...are we going to see much of it or just a flash here and there?  I need to know this information so I can be properly prepared, lest I need to clear my schedule for TV viewing.  There is a two hour interview and build up tonight with Katie Couric, so maybe she and William will give me more of an idea whether I need to wear a full big hat or if a mere fascinator will do, while I watch. I'm thinking I'll wear this one.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment