Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wonder what that sound was?

There are all kinds of odd noises coming from underneath the table where I am.  There's the snuffle breathing, the whiffle sniff, and then the assorted yips and biffs and lip puffs, as one old gal squeezes in yet another afternoon nap.  How she can sleep that much and then sleep at night blows me.  I would be up howling at the moon if I did that but she never is.  Every night between 8:30 and 9:00pm, she'll wander to the den to get up into her "sleeping throne" and get snuggled in for the night. 

OMG....I just heard the most hellatious prolonged crashing sound... and now there's water running somewhere....  I mentioned yesterday to Bruce that our shelves (of my cookbooks and other stuff) in the Utility room were sagging, so I ran towards the water running sound....to the door of our Utility room.  What shelves?  We don't have any.  Not anymore.  I had to crawl across the counter top to turn off the water that flipped on, when everything came down.  It even flipped the trash can lid open.  Oh, damn it. 

and this
                                                   
This is MAJOR SUCKAGE. 

I think I'll just watch the news rather than clean it all up.  Seeing Bruce's face will be loads more fun.  :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment