Blog Patrol Counter

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I want it...and I want it NOW


Oh, man...I've got it bad for a Big Green Egg. I soooo wanna be an Egghead. I just can't help myself. But I've made it almost three weeks since I heard about them so my Big Egg detox program must be working. For anyone not in the know, a Big Green Egg is a ceramic grill, smoker, outdoor cooker extraordinaire, that literally does it all. You can even bake a pie on the damn thing.
I've researched them on the internet and tasted smoked chicken cooked on it so now I just need to rob a 7-Eleven in order to pay for one of these babies.
For the price, though, you at least ought to be able to sleep in it or drive it or something...and naturally, I want the package--the whole samoa, baby. None of this piecing it together stuff. Oh, no. And then I'm going to thaw half of the freezer contents, fire it up (it only takes ten minutes) , pile it on, and go watch a movie.
There's just one little problem....someone around here who technically would be directly benefiting from my Egg, has not volunteered to buy it for me. And that's a problem. For him.
Now, yes, I could spring for this myself.....but that wouldn't be any fun, would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment