Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, December 25, 2009

Yahoo..it's over!


Halleluiah!! Christmas 2009 is in the can. 364 more days until we get to/have to do this again. And I couldn't be more thrilled since it just seems like Christmas and the ensuing build up to Christmas, lasts too dang long. I'm talking months here. Seems like it starts right around Halloween... and somehow we just leap frog right over Thanksgiving, and hit the gas for Dec. 25th. After Health Care gets handled maybe we can propose a bill to slow down Christmas and limit it to just 2 or 3 weeks. I could do that.......and oh, baby.....what a relief. I'm not humbugging here....just keepin' it real.

Christmas around our house was great....I went to let one of the dogs out this morning only to find a pellet gun right beside the front door. Gee....nothing says Christmas like a gun by the door.
We've opened, eaten, watched, slept, eaten, eaten and eaten some more. I am exhausted.
Merry Kwanza to all and Felix Navidad.

2 comments:

  1. Welllll...there's some pretty stiff competition out there so I figured I better learn how. FAST.

    ReplyDelete