Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, December 18, 2009

Woo hoo!

I am thrilled to say I now have three whole followers, the third of which is definitely one of the funniest men alive-- none other than Mr. Steve Massanelli of I Need More Coffee fame. (I just hope I can handle all the pressure of three followers.) Anyway, Steve's blog is w-a-y hilarious and he's all fancy--he can add pictures and lots of other interesting stuff. Me? Let's just say I'm a work in progress. But I am working on it. Just not that hard.

I borrowed a book on blogs from one of Bruce's cousins and it might as well be pig Latin....even though it has a glossary of all things blog. Swell. I know what some of them are--just not a clue how to do some of them. The book says" adding images and sidebar information is pretty simple".....well, thank you for that confidence booster. Now just tell me, in the King's English, how the heck to do it.

Blog terms you may already know that I was clueless about: Doppleblogger (someone who plagiarizes other blogs), Lurker (someone who never comments and takes an occasional look), or a Blogebrity (famous blogger--that would be Steve M. above). And there are a gabillion more most of which are so techie they give me a headache.

And you should see some of these blogs--they are beeee-u-ti-ful and oh, soooo creative. These people look like they must be set designers or stylist. Maybe that's what I need....a blog stylist.

2 comments:

  1. I am humbled at your generous comments. I showcased your blog as one of my recent posts. You're a great writer and it's easy to form a mental image of your stories. Look forward to your next entry!

    ReplyDelete