Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

This just in....

I did not win the Mega Millions Lottery last night. Again. And I had such plans for that $73.8 mil (cash value).
In fact, I'm such a sorry player, I only had one number out of 5 quick pic's. How sad is that. Now, I do understand that winning is supposed to actually be a bad thing for a lot of people--people you didn't even know you knew ('cause you really don't) come out of the woodwork, looking for a hand out. Relatives descend thinking somehow they won something, and the hard feelings machine starts to roll.

Just ask my best friend, Oprah. She can tell you what a nightmare it's been to have her bundle, even though she earned hers. She has indicated you will never see a bigger pack of vultures than those around a stack of money. The lies, the back stabbing, the entitlement of people who think the world owes them a living based on who they think they are.

So actually, maybe not winning isn't such a bad thing. I really DO have everything I need today in God's world. And then some. And then some more.

OK. Fine. But I'm still going to play the Lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment