Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blogging while exhausted....

Probably not a good idea. The good news? People can always log off if they want and I'll never know, and what I don't know can't hurt me. The past week has been a real doozie for me and the lessons have come hard and fast. It's not that I didn't already know them....it was the intensity they had this time around. Old age. Death. Loss. Grief. Love. Pain. Strength. Struggle. Surrender. Sadness. Kindness. I can't think of the last time I got so many lessons, so fast, that were so painful. The great part is, I got the lesson. I may not have made a A+ but rest assured, I got it. And that's what life's really about isn't it?? Just showing up to do the deal and get the lesson. Liking it is optional and with some lessons, there's just no way in Hell you are ever going to enjoy them. But you do it. Hopefully. And move on.

Whoever said life wasn't easy sure did underplay that, didn't they?

1 comment: