Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Still cypherin' on this

It seems you have to re-install your blog patrol for a new year, or at least that's all I can figure out.
I snuck over to Massanelli's site to see if his was OK and since his was gone, too, I figured that must be the deal. Dang, I'm smart. Anywho, since we are headed to the Farm to spend the night tonight, I'm going to take a blogiday and get the re-install done when I don't have such a pressing agenda. Plus, the Farm is still considered being in the sticks--no Wi Fi--and no wired home close enough to tag onto. Yeah....I know I can get a card for this problem but forcing myself to step away from the keyboard is not a bad thing at all. Hushhhhh....I can hear you all heaving a big sigh of relief.

Well....I just checked and it seems Blog Patrol is doing some upgrading and it doesn't sound like I have to re-install. I just have to wait a week or so until they finish whatever they said they are doing.....something about changing over to a virtual server. Yeah....OK, sure. Whatever the hell that is. So, I think I'll just sit tight and see what happens in a week or two, with the counter. It's not like I'm racking up big numbers like Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment