Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's a crap shoot...



In my office this morning (shower), where I do my best thinking, it occurred to me we need to have a show with Martha Stewart and Oprah. And, no, not one of those interview type things---something more like Survivor. Since none of us know what either of these ladies are really like, I think it would be interesting beyond belief to see how they reacted. Now, this wouldn't be the totally stripped down version where they have to wear swim suits & eat bugs, but they would have to be somewhere remote with no "facilities or plush amenities" of any sort. Mountains or beach--I don't care--but maybe they'd have to pick, and agree. Ohhhhhh....I'm liking this already. They'd each have their own tent/shack, food, toilet paper, etc. though that might give Martha an advantage since after all, she's been to prison. Buuuuut, Oprah grew up without running water (at least for her early years) so maybe they balance out.

The food would be supplied so Martha wouldn't have an advantage BUT, they'd have to forage for extras. And they'd receive their food all at once, so they'd have to portion it out. Since they both like to eat, that would be fascinating. Stress eating? Think it all the way through before you do it. How willing would they be to share when their blood sugar is scraping the ground?? Who would have the first meltdown??? And who would have the most???

At first, I'm thinking they'd be really nice to each other and fairly compatible. Shoot....they have a lot in common. It's when the food runs low or out, on either side, that I think it would get really interesting. I'm thinking Martha would probably prevail. She's tough --as a old boot. And since Oprah couldn't call Gayle to commiserate, that might give Martha an advantage. Hmmmm. But it sure would be interesting, wouldn't it? When they're done, I'd like to see Donald Trump and some other guy... shoot me your suggestions and I'll be thinking. My brain is just so busy.
What about Simon Cowell.....ohhhhhhh, yeah.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this diet has you thinkin' some weird thoughts! A

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the no sugar, no chocolate, that's sending me b-a-d places....

    ReplyDelete