Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, January 8, 2010

Winter



It recently occurred to me how utterly boring winter is. As far as I'm concerned, we could just jump right ahead to Spring and get things going. Do plants really need to rest? It's not like they do a lot. And the birds and other little creatures freeze their tails off when it's this cold. And have you looked around town? Everything is just sooo draaaaab and brown. Maybe we all just need to hibernate, like bears. I could do that. Lay in enough munchies to see you through in case you wake up a little hungry, munch down, and hit the sack again. And you could lay in a stash of DVD's for those with insomnia.

When you wake up, it's Spring time, you're skinny and no dieting was required. And because you're soo skinny, you get to eat non-stop until it's time to snooze again. Hey...I may be on to something here. No more Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers. And exercise? You can always do it when you wake up....and it'll be pretty outside. I like it. I think it'll work!

No comments:

Post a Comment