Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, April 19, 2013

Here's my theory

Since I can't explain what's going on in this world, here's my theory.  No matter what happens in the world, God can use any situation for good.  I'm not saying what's going on is good--just that potential good can come out of it.  Do I know what that will ultimately look like.  No.  But I am willing to trust. You bet.

I'm wondering if all this negative stuff that's happening has to somehow reach critical mass in order to really change the world we live in, for the better.  The old, "things have to get worse before they can get better" idea.  Lord knows there's plenty of fodder out there for the things we all know that need to change.  Hang in there and say your prayers.  If you don't think God can work miracles, get yourself a bigger God.  Mine sure as heck can!

Have a good day despite what's going on in the world.  Go be of service to someone who needs it.  Keep the prayers coming as they are the most important part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment