Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Crypt 4 Sale....omg

                                                                            

Just when I thought I'd seen or heard just about everything, I got an email yesterday that blew my socks off.  A guy in my high school graduating class is trying to unload a single burial crypt and has offered it up to any one from our graduating class who might be interested, before offering it publicly.  Now, all my smarty pants and funny as crud high school friends are making comments about it and some of the funniest guys haven't even commented yet.  I can already tell today is going to be really fun.

The more I think about it, the funnier it gets.  So, you're going to have to lie beside a bunch of people you don't even know, all by yourself, if you purchase this crypt?  Hey....these aren't even your people....why would you do that?  Maybe it's in the high tone section (Skyway area?) of Sparkman's Mausoleum so the guy selling it figures you might want to be with him and his kin.  For eternity.  What I want to know is, who bailed?  Why suddenly is there an extra crypt?  What did they know, that we don't?  No offense to this guy or his family, but no dice.

I'm not being buried anyway and you can bet I don't want to be buried/walled beside people I've never even met.  Eternity is a l-o-n-g time and since death and being buried/walled is a pretty permanent event, I'm sticking to my willed body plan.  I don't want to be shoved in the ground/wall, period. I don't care where it might be or, with whom. No thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment