Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, May 21, 2010

Bad is just ...well...bad


It hurt...but I had to tell. Nothing would have been better by keeping it to myself. And it was just so brazen. That's what did it for me. I had to call Bruce and tell him Sis was/is two timing him. This afternoon, Wig wandered (and I do mean wandered) in the office here at home and fell asleep by my feet. When I got up to get my book, he woke up, how, I do not know since he is deaf after all.
Once I settled in one of the white chairs with my book, nothing would do but I had to hoist him up as well. With the ottoman perfectly positioned under my legs, in comes the Big Ho herself, all sleek and black and beautiful. To be fair, I had to let her up, too, but I did not have to share 2/3 of the chair. But I did. And then she started her "dog draping"--she leaned back and lounged all over me, while licking and kissing my face. While I sniffed around her face and ears, and alternately scratched and rubbed her tummy, she swooned across the armrest of the chair, leaving a wide trail of black fur all over the white chair-- and ME.

The sad part is, she pulled this exact same game on Bruce last night as he sat in the white chair. Has she no shame??? Honey....I have seen this game before. And truth be told, I am highly likely to see it again. Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment