Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, May 28, 2010

Hadley in Scooter-mode


Day is done...almost gone, the sun, and I am pooped but delighted that both of my pals sailed through their respective surgeries, my stuff got delivered and arranged, and I am pulling together stuff to take to the Farm for tomorrow. We ran to Snuffer's for a burger and decided to barricade Sis in the Utility room while we were gone so that Wigman could eat his dinner unchallenged and in relative peace. I put up a doggie gate and out the door we went. Oh, not so, Kemmosabe. Do you even wanna guess who knocked down the gate, appalled that we would have the audacity to do such a thing to a girl of her ilk?? Yep, Sis did, and her voice commander didn't even reprimand her. What a pushover. She has that man totally whipped.

One of my pals today had surgery where I found out Bruce will be having his, so I got to give it the once over, early this morning (6 AM), and then again this afternoon. Wowser. Vedddy, veddy nice and when I went back after the move to see my friend (she's spending the night), I was visiting with the staff, and when they found out I was also a nurse, they comped by parking. Well, hell yeah! That works.

I also made an afternoon run by to see Hudson, Hadley and Avery and hit a total home run--all three bases were loaded (awake) and though a little tired from swimming lessons, Hudson and Hadley were funny as always, and Avery was just one big gummy grin. Hudson had to dig in my purse for "yife savers"---my mom got him started on this so the tradition has to continue. Red is always the favorite and since I didn't have any, my sister Go-Go saved the day with some in her purse. Well, I hope so....they are her grandkids after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment