Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Stuff

I'm off on another random post so be advised. If you haven't seen the Gorilla reunion on the internet, get on and watch--it is so heartwarming you'll feel all warm and fuzzy for the rest of the day. It's similar to the Lion one, just as moving and so sweet. My only question is this: what must those two wild animals have smelled like? I guess if you're used to wild animals maybe you just don't care? Don't know. And it's a miracle both guys were not beaten(gorillas) or eaten(lions)..... Well, yeah, maybe but I like the happy ever after version better so I'm just going to stick with my Disney moment.

And what about the rat that scurried across the concrete, in front of the President's podium, in the Rose Garden of the White House, right before the President was about to speak? When I heard about it, all I could think of was, which rat? Washington is FULL of them. Human and rodent.

And, lastly, if Kevin Costner's solution works to stop the oil gushing into the ocean, I will be thrilled. Even if it does mean he'll want to re-release Water World.

No comments:

Post a Comment