Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

ZZZZZZ...

I'm struggling....and it's just not getting any better. My job is usually to be the vacation planner for Team Harris and I am failing miserably at my job. In the past, I've always had somewhere I was dying to go and it's not that I don't have places I'd like to go, I just can't get a big head of steam up to make a decision. Now, don't get me wrong...I realize this is a pretty high class problem to have but what I realized is, I'm really happy right where I am. Yes, I love seeing new places and having new experiences but right now, I've just got a case of the travel ho hums. And be it ever so humble, home is just good right now. I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be. But come August, when it's sweltering, I may be in b-i-g trouble. Anybody with great ideas of where to go, let me know. My only request is someplace cool and Fred likes to fish so that leaves it pretty wide open. The funny part is, Fred can't decide either...we name places back and forth and just blah out. Unless or until we can come up with someplace that at least speeds up our collective pulse rates even just a little, we're probably staying right here.
Or.... maybe we're both just worn out. ZZZZ...... ZZZ..... ZZZZ... Yeah...maybe that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment