Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, December 17, 2012

Are you saggin' a little? I am....

After this weekend's events, I think we are all pretty blown and I am bolstered this morning by seeing the sun shining.  Its amazing to me how such a simple little thing can make such a difference.  No birds singing and it's quiet, except for an airplane flying over but all is just as God would have it in his world today.  Weekend events like this past one (Connecticut and Lee Carter's death)  always remind me there is a bigger picture I'm not seeing, and that there is a source  greater than me at work in the Universe, thank goodness.  I don't have to like what's going on but I do have to accept it--definitely not my favorite part.

Today my plan is to load up on the love and share it.  Take care of myself and rest if /when I need to since I didn't sleep much, and generally just throttle back.  It's times like this that remind me what's really important and going full throttle is never one of them.  If it doesn't get done today, so what?  Eventually it will.  First things first.  Easy does it.  Give time time.  And pray like you mean it.

And that's just how I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment