Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, December 14, 2012

Yay, God!!!

Best news ever and prayers do get answered!  Bruce's cousin who is in ICU is doing better and his temp is coming down.   We'll all sure take this news with leaps of joy!  He is not out of the woods by any stretch but movement in this direction is what you want to see v. where he has been.  We'll be heading over to the hospital later today to check in again with his family, and all of the cousins, his sisters, etc.  The bottom line is, thank you, God!!

I need to get out and do some shopping but I'd much rather grab Sis, cuddle up, and listen to the rain.  She doesn't do rain any better than I do so maybe I'll just hang around here for a little bit longer.  I've already been out once and gotten soaked and that's pretty much my limit.

As for what's going on in the world today, my suggestion is do not watch it on TV or read about it on the internet.  I glanced at it, and quickly moved on.  Think loving positive thoughts instead and pray for those afflicted.  In fact, just pray period.  It's the only thing that works anyway.  :))

Happy Weekend to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment