Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, April 15, 2011

AMC and AVERY

Oh, it is a dark, dark day in Pine Valley.  I am stunned to think that the world with have to continue spinning without all the machinations of Erica, Opal, Tad, and JR, to mention a few.  AMC has been a part of my TV viewing, on and off since seventh or eighth grade on days that I was home or during the summer.  I even scheduled my classes around the show down at UT, which should give you a real indication of how serious I was about school, prior to Nursing school.  The good news was you could always miss a lot of the soaps and pick right back up if somehow, your schedule didn't permit consistent viewing.  Ah, well....no doubt we'll get another mindless talk show or daytime reality show.  Please, Lord, noooooo.

On another note, there is someone I have not given sufficient time to on here and I need to simply because she deserves it.  Being the third of three kids, a birth position I share, somebody, anybody needs to notice you when you have that much competition ahead of you, and honey, she does.  I am talking about none other than Avery Caroline Groth, the sweetest "small" on the planet Earth (even if she does cry sometimes when she sees me--we're working on that.)  Hey....we all had that stranger-danger thing at one time or another so she's no different than anybody else, and she may even be over it now.  I'll have to run by today and get kisses and see if she's running hot or cold where I am concerned.  She's the last of this brood and still has some of that "baby" about her though she's growing up into a big girl FAST.
  I told mom earlier this week I'd go by the bakery and get some Easter cupcakes for Hud, Had, and Avery and take them by and tell the kids they were from her.  She LOVED that idea and wanted to know where I was going to get them.  Not sure why that was important --I guess it just was.  Anyway, I've included two recent pic's of Avery and just try and tell me she's not the cutest thing ever.......sorry, I can't hear you.

No comments:

Post a Comment