Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nathan

If you missed American Idol last night at the very end, you missed the fiddle player in Scarletta, Nathan Stoops, do what he clearly does best--tear up a fiddle.  He played back up for Lauren, the last girl to sing, and was just over the top great, putting on quite a show himself.  They opened her song with the camera on Nathan, and I almost wish they'd left it there.  I'd have much rather watched him, as he is simply amazing to see.  And his rockin' bod and serious bedroom blue eyes don't hurt either.  That might be a little too much information but, hey.....I may not be 20, but I'm NOT blind either.

  Now, I hope I get this part right and if I don't, Benji can comment and get it all straight, but the way I understand it is, Scarletta has been writing some songs for Lauren, and has played back up for her, so when she needed a fiddle player for tonight's song, she said "Well...just get Nathan to play it--he already knows it."
   So, Idol called Nathan on Monday and asked him if he'd come play it for her, if they flew him in.  Well....what do you think??  HELL, YES, he'd do it, and Benji was screaming in the kitchen when Nathan called to tell him.  The he sauntered in here where Sis and I were, and told us.  Cool stuff, no??  So I simply had to watch tonight and since it was LIVE, that made it even more fun.  What a week this has been.

P. S. For the girls, I tried to download a picture of Nathan, for a little eye candy.  Because I had to get them off FB, the server wouldn't let me use them.  Oh, just be like that, wouldja.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment