Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A little of this an' a little of that

You missed me didn't you...I knew you would. Not.  Any how, what a week this has been and it's only Tuesday....it just seems like it should be Friday by now.  Between planning mom's latest move, picking out her new spot, arranging for a truck to deliver furniture to my sister and myself, searching for additional Rehearsal dinner sites since Benji is not sure he's all about the one I had set up--I get that--no worries--but I am ready for a week on a beach somewhere--anywhere.  Right now.

Sis and I just came in from a walk and it was like trying to walk a cat on a leash.  She is terrified of children and goes into a freakness when she sees them, pulling me with her.  And who do you think is outside at this time of the evening, playing soccer, riding bikes, squealing, squawking, etc......the smalls, of course.  We may have to go back to afternoon walks or she's gonna need some Xanax--one of us is going to anyway.

I have intentionally left out some details of what's been going on to keep things on the down low.  I'm keeping great notes, though, so when my book(s) come out and I spill and tell everything, you'll know what happened when, since I'll cue you.  Then you can roll your eyes and say "OMG...so that's what was happening....I had no clue" and I'll say "Yeah, baby...buckle up...there's even more...and I'll be telling it all straight up."  I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment