Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, April 28, 2011

T-minus one day and counting...

Since it's somewhat chilly this morning, Sis just asked me to put her fleece blanket back into her bed since she must have dragged it out earlier.  Sometimes after a nap, when she gets up, it will stick on her back and I'll find it in the hall, where it finally slides off.  She does need to get her beauty sleep after all since she may want to get up early with me, for the Royal Wedding.  Who am I kidding?  Knowing her, she'll stay warm and snugly in her bed and sleep through the whole thing.  That's just how she rolls.

Fred reinforced my earlier decision, this morning, NOT to allow him to watch with me tomorrow, as just watching the run up to the wedding this morning, he yakked and yakked.  He had to comment and ask questions while the TV people were talking, and he knows that's just wrong.  If you're talking, you're wrong, so button it up. 

With a busy day ahead, I do hope I can keep myself calm and not get too nervous for tomorrow's events.  While I may not be the actual gal in that white dress tomorrow, just try and tell that to my body, since in my head, I am that gal in the white dress--at least for a few minutes anyway.  After that, I want to be me again and be able to cuss, laugh inappropriately, and be generally naughty.  That's just how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment