Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Monkey Bread update

Oh, Hallelujah!!! (spell check says that's right but it still looks weird to me)  It appears that it's actually a small Monkey Bread world, as my very own almost DIL, Nicole, is in the process of getting her mom's recipe for Monkey Bread for me.  I could just scream with joy!!  In fact, though I am not a screamer, I think I just WILL!  It seems that, GiGi, Hud's other grandmother and Nicole's mom, has already made this for them and Hudson is now hooked and loves it.  In fact, Nic says ocassionally he asks her "to call GiGi and ask her to make him some."   Is that not just the best, and exactly what grandmothers were designed to do....make Monkey Bread for small monkeys?? 

Thank you Nic and Shelia for sharing it with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't wait to make it and see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment