Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, November 7, 2011

Up to now, I have studiously avoided this topic but I no longer can.  I must get it out of my system so here goes.  I am up to my eyeballs in all that is Kardashian and not in a good way.  I don't see how you become newsworthy simply by self promotion.  The sleep around part I get--and the looks--but the rest?  I don't get it.

Which brings me to the Twlight actors who just recently were given stars outside Grauman's Chinese in LA for being vampires and wolves.  That's it.  Period.  It used to be that it took years to earn a star, if you ever did, and now all you need to do is be a predator, and bite people.  Sort of cheapens the whole thing, no?

There are some other topics I'd like to weigh in on today featured on the Internet but it would shoot my blood pressure through the roof and I'd probably stroke.  All I'm going to say is North Carolina.  Period.  And even that makes me mad.  This same thing was done to someone I happen to know, by her own mother, and it galls me no end.  Unbelievable.

Lastly, RIP, Jack the Cat, who was euthanized Sunday.  This was the cat that was lost by American Airlines at JFK, after his crate was dropped--bet that felt good--and he escaped.  Lost for two months with big wounds on his back, he later fell though the ceiling, and was caught.  (Lots of dropping/ falling going on there, Jack, but whatever.)  May he rest comfortably in the big kitty playground in the sky and may American Airlines fork over a sh**  ton to his owner, for her pain and suffering, Jack's, and their dumb a** negligence.  And, baby, that's just how I see it this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment