Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, November 14, 2011

Oh, yes they did...

Get a load of this.  And I shot it a week or so ago.  This house has all the swagging on the side of the house's fence, too, complete with more wreaths.  Now, never mind I just ran into Hallie, a follower and family cousin, at the Container Store buying my wrapping paper and ribbon for Christmas, but the house decorations up this early??  NOOOOO.  And nothing says Christmas early like a white Longhorn below your bay window.  Just know this...if I catch you with your Christmas dec's up this early, you are fair game and I'm gonna romp on you.

Since it's been way too long since I've done one of my "experiments", I started one yesterday.  It's my "see how long it takes the birds to find this--DIY-- bird feeder".  So far, we have the dumbest birds I have ever seen.  I was actually hoping to snare some doves via my handy dandy feeder but maybe the bird food I put out is to high tone for the birds in our 'hood.  Ours has sunflower seeds, some peanuts, and loads of other seeds and according to the bag is supposed to attract some really cool birds.  So far we haven't had even one.....I'd know because there would be a mess-- and it still looks just like this.  I may have to help them a little and throw some on the driveway....picky damn birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment